Number of pages visited on this site : 428838
Why to collect beer labels ?
- Because it is a collection easy to realize
- Because you can discover a few beers that you do not even supps !!
My collection count actualy end march 2021 :
- 4294 belgian labels
- 3136 from other countries
With 3000 breweries (in activities or missing) within Belgium, there is still much research to be carried out.
1. This collection only includes the labels that are really in my owned
2. It is categorized by regions and breweries at the time of publication of the label and does not account for all subsequent mergers.
3. Some breweries brew beers for the wholesalers, brotherhoods, associations, etc.. It is not always easy to find the original brewery. Therefore the label is classified under the name of the third.
4. A label does not mean a beer, indeed brewers can market the same beer with different labels and even under the name of a different brewery.
5. Each label is unique and sometimes has only little difference from a similar one
This site aims to present to you my collection of labels. It is still in development and full day by day...
Don't hesitate to come and see it from time to time.
The goal is not to create a site on beer, there are plenty on the internet, but to make you discover the graphics of the labels. Sober, distinguished, vulgar or whatever, they are there to seduce us
White, Blond, Brown, Double, Triple, Quadruple, Ale, IPA, Lager, Premium,... ?
The beer is very complex. The four main ingredients that compose it are: water, malt (from the fermentation of barley), hops and bitterness that gives the yeast. Brewers often add other ingredients to get a particular flavor. These ingredients give taste and color degrees of alcohol beer. The type of beer varies depending on the components used in the manufacture.